Thursday, May 2, 2019

happy fathers day quotes

Father's Day is usually celebrated on the third Sunday of June. It is celebrated to honor and respect the fathers. Dates may vary slightly in other countries.


On this day, people buy gifts for their fathers or offer them special gifts, such as dinner in a fancy restaurant, sponsor holidays abroad, etc.

Father's Day was celebrated for the first time on July 5, 1908 by Dr. Robert Webb of West Virginia at the Central Fairmont Methodist Church. Later, a Mrs. Sonora Smart Dodd thought of organizing a similar party for her father in 1909, while listening to the sermon of Mother's Day at the church. Her father, Henry Jackson Smart, had raised her after his mother's death.
He had made many sacrifices for her and she saw him as a brave, selfless and affectionate man. Wanting to let her father know how special he was to her, she organized a tribute to her father on June 19, 1910 in Spokane, Washington. His father was born in June.

After many years, Father's Day has become a holiday. In fact, many people were amused by the idea of ​​Father's Day although they did not seem to have a problem with Mother's Day. It was even a target of sarcasm, satire and parody.

Local newspapers have made fun of it. It could even have disappeared from the national calendar. A bill was passed in 1913 recognizing the day. Finally, in 1924, President Calvin announced that the third Sunday of June would be celebrated as Father's Day.
People buy roses on Father's Day, a red one for living fathers and a white one for dead fathers. Although these days are largely symbolic, many people who have received a lot of affection and support from their parents are excited to celebrate them. Like Mother's Day, it has also become highly marketed.
Dad means the world to me

My father, Mark Roubik, gave me a lot of advice. He taught me to give everything, whether in sports, at school, in religion or in life itself. My father is the best dad of all time! He is so clumsy and always makes me smile to the ears.

My father is always there for me and raises my spirits. He continually manages to keep his family before work. He is always sitting on the bleachers that encourage me and will tell me that I'm fine, even if I'm just sitting on the bench. He is still at the finish line and waiting for me to finish. I know that once arrived at the finish line, you will be there to applaud and ready to give me a big hug.

Dad, I just want you to know that you are the world to me. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful father. Happy Father's Day to my grandfather Jack and of course to you too, dad.

I love you so much.

-Olivia Roubik, La Crosse
"

The fears and fears of a father are invisible, his love is not expressed, but his care and protection remain a pillar of strength throughout our lives.
"

Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have fries or be completely nuts, but they are sweet and make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment